1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scenery pack size

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Arkhos94, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'm in the right section of the forum but I can't find where to post.

Does someone has the size of the building of the scenery pack ?

Building (all packs) : ?? cm x ?? cm x ?? cm (height)
    Rectangle container (all packs but red veil) : ?? cm x ?? cm x ?? cm (height)
    Square container (red veil) : ?? cm x ?? cm x ?? cm (height)
    Bridge (red veil) : ?? cm x ?? cm

2. itsuncertainwho

itsuncertainwho Well-Known Member

The large buildings fit over the cardboard boxes that the boxed units come in. If that's any help.

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Right now there are 2 different "packs" regarding measures. One is the Moto-TrĂ³nica/Aleph/Usariadna packs, 6 buildings and 6 or so containers. The other is the Red Veil / JSA uprising box with 4-6 buildings, 2-3 bridges and 4 boxes. Plus a battlemat on each, using three of those you can assemble a 120x120 one (but you will need to cut one in half to use on one of the deployment zones).

All of the big buildings have a base that fits good the corrugated cardboard of the miniature's boxes. As for size, I think each bridge is around 12cm (4,something inches), while the containers are about 5x10x5 cm (2x4x2 inches) with the boxes being 5x5x5 cm (2x2x2 inches). I think the buildings on the Moto Tronica are about 7cm or so of height (3,something inches), while the Red Veil ones are around 10-12cm (4 or so inches).

By height, I think even S5 models get total cover from everything but the bridges (but logically the big bases like the ones for S4 would peek from the sides of the 5cm/2inches), while the Moto Tronica buildings won't give total cover to any TAG, but the Red Veil ones will.

These are not exact measurements, I'm out of home atm so I can't measure.

About game density, 2 "old packs" and 1 "new pack" fill nicely a gaming table, you can stack 2 "old pack buildings" to make a high place and still keep density, plus use the containers as extra cover.

#3 xagroth, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Abrilete and Arkhos94 like this.
  4. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

That's exactly the info I needed to do some simulation for what I could cover (with 2 mototronica, 1 Usariadna, 1 red veil and 2 of the new JSA + one objective room and some walls and small scatters)

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation