1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saying hi from France

Discussion in 'New Users' started by PurpleSquid, Jan 25, 2019.

1. PurpleSquid

PurpleSquid Member

Hello there !

I'm a newbie from France, in Alsace to be precise. If you don't mind (and if you do, you can skip this part) I would like to tell the unusual way I discovered infinity.

It began last year, after the community of a game I just jumped in collapsed. So I was a bit sad, and I went to a Miniatures game event not to far from home.

There, I saw this table, with a a huge amount of scenery(?). So, like a moth which is appealed by a light I was appealed by this table. And I met Infinity. I played a demonstration game versus someone who destroyed me (like I could play one guy. A doc. Who failed his one and only test before dying) and the two people who showed me this game were telling me to ignore the retreat rule because the gentle lady was so harsh with me (she asked me if her test tournament list were okay and I sayed "yes", so my fault). So I didn't saw how the game was awesome. But I saw how to fail a doc' test. And kill his Lt. by the same way. And I saw a magical table with magical miniatures. It was enough to buy me.

So I bought a Icestorm + Beyond Icestorm + Interventors + Szalamandra set, and I went to a tournament where I didn't end last ! Yay !

That so far my only experience in this game (which I love every part, the lore, the minis, the sceneries, EVERYTHING) and I thought that it could be wise to go to the official forum. So Hello there ! :grinning:

By the way, I play Nomad. Not Panoceania. I don't like shooting, and they shoot a lot. I prefer go to a close fight. Like JSA. But I play Nomad.

Have a nice day/night !

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation