1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[SATELLITE] 2nd Annual Rustbelt Ruckus (Cleveland June 20, 2020) [CANCELLED]

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Forbino1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Forbino1

Forbino1 Well-Known Member

Come to Cleveland and battle in the Midwest's Rustbelt again fantastic players from across the country on June 20th, 2020. In addition to normal ITS prizes and trophies there will be a "Best in Faction" award that takes into account your overall performance as well as your appearance. We will be meeting for dinner the night before, as well as after the event. Event registration opens on 1-6-2020 through the Rustbelt Ruckus Facebook Group. Event Tickets are $40.00 through April, $50 from May on.

This is a 300 point ITS event as well as an Interplanetario Satellite Event. 1 Day, 4 Rounds capped at 80 players.

Missions are Unmasking, Safe Area, Power Pack, Looting & Sabotage

Location Shift: While the Hilton Garden Inn Airport is the official hotel site, the event has been moved 1.5 miles down the road to Pro Kart Racing's event room due to hotel remodel. The Hilton Garden Inn will be providing shuttles to and from the hotel.

Sponsors Include:
    The Broken Token
    Badger Airbrush
    Global Evil Corp
    Shiv Games
    Printerrain
    Warsenal
    Enemy Spotted Wargaming
    Terra Cutter
    Micro Arts Studio
    Black Maria Designs
    TT Combat
    Armorcast/Ginfitter's Gnomish Workshop
    Undisputed Belts
    Skylab Terrain
    Tidewater Area Infinity Players
    Alessi Lasercraft
    Toledo Game Room
    Games to Die For, Indianapolis

2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Looks ace! Totally a curios and non-criticising question: Why "only" 4 games when the event can hold up to 80 players?

Kind regards.

3. Forbino1

Because of travel and not being ready to move this event to 2 days of game play. Most likely next year we will go to 2 days, 5 rounds. There is no world where I'm doing 5 rounds in a single day.

4. gregmurdock

gregmurdock Extremely Beloved Member

5. Forbino1

6. Forbino1

60% full. Get your spot now!

7. Forbino1

Still some spots open! Would love to have more of you there!

8. Forbino1

Just did the final table layout and it appears we can hit 86. If you're on the fence, I would push you to commit!

Standard ITS rankings Including the belt for Overall!
    Best in Faction for 10 Factions with Trophies
    Spirit of Infinity Award
    Wooden Spoon
    Charity Raffle for Gleaners Foodbank
    Direstate Ranking (Can Virginia be Dethroned?)
    Pre-gaming with Dinner, Drinks and Electric Go-Kart Racing!

Get Registered now:
    https://forms.gle/D1rQbFyKvA4eFtZF6

BLOODGOD likes this.
  9. Forbino1

I've tried to find a way to not have to do this, but for the sake of the community (and to not be a horrible person) I feel I must cancel this year's Rustbelt Ruckus. I do not want to contribute to a second peak situation, and I would hate to spread illness to any of your families. Event if we are all "clear" when we head out, who knows what we will encounter while travelling.

I will get patches out to everyone who wants one, as well as any shirts or glassware you purchased. I am going to turn the "Best in Faction" Awards into a painting competition set of trophies for anyone who wants to enter.

There are 2 days left for the group Micro-Art order, if you need the code again, let me know. I will do some further posts with links to sponsors and plans for next year. Hopefully things will clear up by Krug or NoVA and we can get together. Of course there will always be the Brawl.

I will keep running the TTS ITS events for anyone interested, and I can't wait to see you all again soon, its just more important that we stay safe.

[​IMG]

borisgreymenace and RolandTHTG like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation