1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe Area against Varuna

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by Joametz, May 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

Hi there, I just wanted to share my first experience playing Dahshat in case it's useful for anyone. This was the list:

Safe Ara Ara
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    ZÚYǑNG HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 35)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]2
    TRAKTOR MUL (Minesweeper) Electric Pulse. (0 | 5)
    TRAKTOR MUL (Minesweeper) Electric Pulse. (0 | 5)
    SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    LIBERTO (CH: Mimetism, Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 11)
    LIBERTO (CH: Mimetism, Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 11)
    GHULAM Hacker (Hacking Device) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)
    DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I won the Lt. roll and decided to choose Deployment. My opponent was playing a list full of Camo (zulus) and TO camo (croc men) unitsm with a defensive (and expensive) Kamau MSR/Orc Feuer/Fusiliers link + Fugazis and a Kamau HMG carrying the Xenotech. He took first turn and didn't do much with, the highlight was a Zulu Cobra Sensor discovering a Libertos and a Mine. No cassualties.

My first active turn started with the hacker buffing the Rui Shi and McM putting smoke on top of it. Huge blunder by me: misjudged the distante and attacked the Kamau MSR with the bot... Just BARELY outside of my good range and ended up getting destroyed. Rui Shi removed from the table. After that I took McM up the table, moving cautiosly, and used him to lob Spec grenades at the back. Took out the Kamau HMG with it, moved the infiltrated troops a bit and that was it.

His second turn was a lot of units trying to kill McM: Zulu Cobra KHD, Kamau MSR, Croc Men... Kamau hit a Crit but that was it, McM dodged the rest.

My second turn had McM throwing spec grenades at the Fusiliers and killing two of them and the Infiltrators/link team repositioning. Still no Saito usage.

His third turn was an Echo Bravo Paramedic surprise touching a console, the Kamau MSR critin' McM again and units moving forward to control zones.

My last turn was pretty easy: moving infiltrators to a couple of consoles, getting the paratroopers out with a Libertos Chain colt and getting the bots outside of DZ so they can score two zones whiles the infiltrators/link team got the third one.

All in all, good match (made some silly mistakes, especially the Rui Shi blunder) and a good learning experience. Loved the Libertos and McM, really.

Have a good day!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation