1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revenant - Extra 02 (Sforza) - Mission rewards?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lucian, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Since CB does not care enough to answer this since January - can anyone with Spanish rulebook check what is this "Target Detector" in mission rewards? Perhaps it's a botched translation cause I cannot find any equipment card with similar name.
    [​IMG]

Daniel Darko likes this.
  2. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I'll take a look a it this evening when I get home.

Daniel Darko, Gwynbleidd and Lucian like this.
  3. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

I too shall investigate the insane card pile as soon as I’m home. Second set of eyes and all that.

Daniel Darko and Abrilete like this.
  4. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

So… bad news and bad news. I have looked four times through every card I have and even given the Spanish translation of it, I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere. The one thing you may take from this @Lucian is that we’re all in the same boat, though that may bring little comfort.

@Koni, @psychoticstorm, any ideas on what’s going on? Has the card been given a completely different name?

5. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

When I corrected the booklets for my community, for this mission I corrected by giving the Aim Wizard card, it seemed the better result.

After of course if they had given their pdf in Spanish, which they certainly had to proofread, at least we could correct their game for them... and free... while we paid 240€...

In their mission extra 03, they remade another similar mistake, but it's easier to find, 'hacking' word is missing from Voodoo-tech 'hacking' device card.

Gwynbleidd and Daniel Darko like this.
  6. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Although a little bit late, I also checked all the cards (I have them in Spanish) and rulebooks, and couldn't find anything remotely close.
    So yeah, another mistake.

#6 Abrilete, Apr 22, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    Wizzy, Gwynbleidd and Lucian like this.
  7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Yeah, I'm definitely not backing another CB Kickstarter game with that kind of editing. It's so disheartening, tbh.

Tristan228, anaris and Abrilete like this.
  8. ChrisCenobite

ChrisCenobite Member

How did You played that mission - as a standalone or as a side quest in main campaign? How difficult it was?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation