1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Returning Player, give me a summary?

Discussion in 'New Users' started by dicehex, Apr 5, 2020.

1. dicehex

dicehex New Member

Hi all,

The last time I was involved in this game was about 2018.
    Would someone be kind enough to give me a quick summary of whats been going on, and what's coming up?

When I was playing last, There was a sequel to the online campaign (warconsole?), and the last book I bought was "Third Offensive" which I honestly haven't read.

I moved away from infinity for lots of real world geographical reasons, not having players near me... but... also... because keeping up with the huge volume of rules and forum discussions on rules, turned me off.

I have lots of Greeks and vanilla aleph, YJ from red veil, Haqq from red veil with some additions, and lots of PanO Acontecimento in various stages of completion.

Is there an N4 coming up? When is that?

Please forgive me, that I don't want to read thirty bazillion pages of forum posts to figure it out.
    Kindly post a quick summary for me? What's the situation now for infinity?

So... how are ya now? Good, and you? Pitter patter.

2. dicehex

dicehex New Member

Okay, I guess this is what I was looking for...

Maybe other returning players would like to note the new intentions for shotguns and what not. Simplifying things.

Also, that the competitive players data, make Acontecimento 39.85% and JSA 55.35% likely to win. That's not bad for balance. 4/10 vs 5.5/10 for the extremes.
    That's not bad game balance really.

After all these years, and all these updates and releases.

Sucks for my Acontecimento though. But 4/10 is hardly - they never win... Its just an uphill battle on the day. Steel Phalanx are pretty low too though. Hehe. Maybe I ought to focus on my Haqq and YJ? Nah. Whatever I feel inspired by is probably fine.

There will be a new shift with C1/N4.
    I suppose if I can justify the purchase, getting back in now, is not a bad idea.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation