1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reset

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Kumatake81, Aug 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumatake81

Kumatake81 Well-Known Member

My Karakuri is in IMM-1 state. An enemy activates in his LoS. Can I declare Reset?
    I think yes, because in reset one of the conditions to be met is being in IMM-1 state.
    On the other hand. The last bulletpoint says: in reactive turn declare as a ZoC ARO...

2. KestrelM1

KestrelM1 Well-Known Member

You only have to meet one of the requirements of Reset to be able to declare it, so just being in the IMM-1 state is enough to legally Reset.

The last bullet point is just one of the four independent conditions under which you can declare Reset.

chromedog and Kumatake81 like this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

You can declare Reset because (1) you gain an ARO and (2) you fulfil one of the requirements, namely the one I've underlined below. Note that you only need to fulfil ONE according tot he first line in the requirements:

REQUIREMENTS

A trooper can only declare Reset if at least one of these is true:

Xeurian and Kumatake81 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation