1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request: Refresh of Download Media

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Cannon Fodder, May 15, 2022.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I'm looking at updating all the art on my local FB group. Our old warcor was a graphic artis and would make some graphics for tournaments. It just looks better than a basic text event. My photoshop skills are very basic.

1) Can we get a refresh of the media section on the download site. The box art for a lot of operations boxes is missing. Some of the art there is from N2.In theory I can steal from third party sites, but I don't know how to renumerate those artists, or what is considered free to use. I don't want to just randomly steal fanart. Its a bad habit on the internet.

2) Can you make a couple templates that can fit into a meme generator so even novices can make something decent for tournaments. If you want to put effort into it, adding the option to generate the image from the ITS page would be great.

LarpBeard likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation