1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Religious Troop

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Fenrir, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir Well-Known Member

I want to open this thread because haqqislam got almost all the troops with this skill.

I was wondering if this skill it's really usefull.

There's some points that I will consider:

- It often happens that you want to reposition the troop that takes a hit and saves it. but wait religious troop wont let you do that (failing the roll). Then your troop is going to be dead next order.

- it is a skill that gives a disadvantage. Just usefull when we are on retreat (you could win games but when this happen you are in a pretty bad situation). the other usefull think is that we can stand there without rolling, but haqqislam isn't well known for their ARO peaces, normaly we suffer facing a reactive turn.

- Why this skill does not lower the points of the units, it's a double edged sword, feels not reflected. maybe we are paying for this skill...

What do you guys think about

2. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Religious Troop is (to my knowledge) considered a slight disadvantage by the designers and comes with a very small points break to compensate.

Papa Bey, Errhile and chromedog like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation