1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red veil haqq "list"

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Regnator, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Regnator

Regnator Well-Known Member

Hello guys one of my friend is starting infinity and bought haqqislam minis because he loved the theme. Infortunately i know next to nothing about Haqq (no one plays them in my circle), and was wondering if you could give me the minis used in red veil. I own icestorm and though about using the pano or nomad figs of this starter set while he would use the red veil haqq list, and do the scenarii of icestorm, allowing him to discover the game mecanisms one or two at a time.

Thanks in advance

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I do not really understeand what you ask for...

However, those are the models Haqq brings in with the Red Veil box:
    Haqqislam
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]7
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    KHAWARIJ Rifle + Light Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 27)
    ZHAYEDAN (Marksmanship L2) Breaker Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    TUAREG Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 33)
    FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)

2.5 SWC | 180 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Of those the Ghulam, Khawarij and Zhayedan (but primarily the Ghulam) could be used to portray different loadouts beyond the basic rifleman.

Is that the answer you seek? If not, please re-phrase it, and the Haqq community will certainly go out of our way to help you :)

3. Regnator

Yep pretty much i simply want to know which profile are used for haqq in red veil. This way my strating friend will use them will i'll use riyher the pano or nomad ones from icestorm, since i like the incremental complexity of the scenarii.

4. Errhile

Allright.
    • Ghulam are just standard Light Infantrymen. So Alguaciles / Fusiliers will make perfect stand-ins.
    • Khawarij is an elite LI, I'm not sure there's an equivalent in either of the O:Icestrom armies, since you have Heavy Infantry (ORC or Mobile Brigada)models there.
    • Zhayedan is also an elite LI, though maybe the Genzer would make a sensible proxy.
    • Touareg is a TO Camo Sniper. The Nomad Spektr is similar, though you'd have to copy with the gun being not what it should be.
    • Al Fasid is an S5 Heavy Infantry, a so-called "Superheavy Infantry". There's nothing even remotely comparable in the O:I box. If you had a Bakunin Taskmaster SWAST, that would be the same Silhouette value and remotely comparable unit - I'm afraid the entire PanOceania deosn't have any similar unit type.

Regnator likes this.
  5. Regnator

Don't worry i'll find a way to proxy all this in a way or another. Also i'll be using either pano or nomads myself instead of my usual aleph armies. This way i will oppose the starter pano or nomads from icestorm against the starter haqqislam from red veil. It should be relatively balanced. Sorry if i didn't explain myself properly before, english isn't my native tongue and i was in a hurry.

6. Errhile

No problem (and don't worry, English isn't my native language either :P).

Though keep in mind the beginner's rules Operation profiles - both in Icestorm and Red Veil - are simplified. So the best idea, I guess, would be to get your hands on the O:RV booklet and use the beginner's stats for Haqq models there (I suppose someone's having theirs for sale somewhere).
    Well, or use full rules for all the models. While it brings the risk of overloading your opponent with rules, that is the way I learned to play Infinity all those years ago, so definitely doable :)

Regnator likes this.
  7. Regnator

Yeah i'm aware of the difference between the 2p starter box and and the actual rules, i've played operation IS with a lot of new players and now i actualy use the real rules since i know them well and i don't want to mix up things. I just plan to use the minis and the scenarii.

Errhile likes this.
  8. maru

maru Well-Known Member

9. Regnator

I honestly didn't even think of that !

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation