1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-rating function?

Discussion in 'OOC' started by Aspect Graviton, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

Not my issue and probably of some interest to others so i'm posting it here:

@warzan is there any way to re-rate batreps later?

I've been trying to warn players about submitting half reports but I've seen a couple of people who are having issues with their images and I don't really want to see people getting penalized for technical faults leading to harsh judgments
    https://kuragecrisis.warconsole.com/battles/flipowl-vs-asperon-1530129702 who's stuck on 3 stars for something worth 8+ (IMO anyway)
    https://kuragecrisis.warconsole.com/battles/zombowski-vs-kwisatz-haderach-1530165113#comment-3241 and this one which is currently suffering from the issue.

2. warzan

warzan Well-Known Member

Excellent suggestion and we have features like this built into the new Beasts of War 2.0 so it's definitely something we will look to introduce. Most likely for a future campaign though as it would require quite a hefty rewrite of core code :)

In the meantime if you think a report has been unfairly targeted point it out to the mods on warconsole and it will make its way to us via CB to do something about it :)

Thanks very much for the great suggestion!

Aspect Graviton likes this.
  3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Please PM me for such issues and I will forward it.

Aspect Graviton likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation