1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

R@gd0ll

Discussion in 'Rules' started by -JS-, Jul 9, 2018.

1. -JS-

-JS- New Member

Apologies if that has been asked before (hard to search for :))

Hexxer's Ragdoll tactic reads:

"Until the end of the turn, Vade Retro targets are :S:Dazzled in addition to being displaced"

If I target a model with Vade Retro while this card is active, is the target automatically Dazzled or do I require a success?

The wording implies that a success is needed (by virtue of the Maxim of Quantity!) but this is not entirely clear.

2. Fathi Amirmoez

Fathi Amirmoez Active Member

I'm certain it's conditional on success as it's effectively "as well as", and you only displace if a success is garnered.
    So it's vade retro ==> possible displacement ==> automatic dazzle if displaced, not vade retro ==> automatic dazzle and possible displacement.

3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

The point is that a Target is displaced using Vade Retro if and only if you succeded. So, Targets will get :S:Dazzled when succeding and then being displaced.

:wink:

4. Tipzntrix

Tipzntrix Active Member

Can you dazzle Valkyrie with Vade Retro even if she can't be displaced?

5. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

No.

The card in spanish have a diferent wording and it is clearer in this matter. It reads like "... the targets displaced by Vade Retro also receive the :S: dazzle State"

So if the target can not be displaced can not be dazzle whit this tactic.

#5 zlavin, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Murt4ir, ijw and Tipzntrix like this.