1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick question from a new player

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Tom.E.Gunn, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Tom.E.Gunn

Tom.E.Gunn New Member

Hi people,

I played my first game on Saturday and love it! Really cool interactions and tactically sound!

I do have one (simple noob) question,

When a character returns to the battlefield from being benched do they get to activate or do they get placed but activate on their next turn?

I only ask this because of the confusion of the rules of the wording, saying at the end of the preparation step (i.e after energy points and movement points are assigned) you place the character on the board, meaning they can't activate.

However it says 'during' the preparation step movement and energy points are assigned - so does this happen during the end of the phase as well?

Thanks!

Tom

2. zephen1802

zephen1802 Active Member

The character gets to come on and activate as normal, keeping in mind they have a -2 energy token, so they'll have 2 less action points on their turn (typically 3)

-V- likes this.
  3. Tom.E.Gunn

Tom.E.Gunn New Member

Thanks! The wording got me confused!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation