1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

q1 Taunted obstacles q2 swap paces?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by MoN4RcH, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MoN4RcH

MoN4RcH New Member

If i taunt one with Senor Massacre for example(the idea being i can jump it later) when does the taunt token flip as the obstacles have no activation? Also if Hannibal makes Senor taunt it when will i flip?

Also 8ball has a tactic card that says swap places does this card work on Valkyrie? Is swap a special rule that trumps everything?

Thanks in advance?

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

This is the answer I received from designer and moderator -V- in February 2018

3. Roadrunner7431

8Ball's Tactics call for Swapping which is a special case of Placing. I quote the reference guide
    1. SWAPPING

If an Effect indicates that two Targets Swap their positions,Place each of the Targets on the other’s initial position.

Because Valkyrie's Automatic Skill of "Benediction of Thor" states that Enemy Effects cannot move, Place or Displace she will be unaffected by these Tactics.

-V- likes this.
  4. Roadrunner7431

It is important to try to discipline yourself to flip all states after a character activates. it was easy for months to get sloppy and forget but now we have the character of Eclypse who for one point get flip a state herself so she can flip a Taunt back. This might be especially powerful if Prism is on her four character team.

-V- likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation