1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purchase recommendations

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Questor, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Questor

Questor New Member

Hey folks.

I'm a JSA player of old (looking forward to receiving my new shinies, but that's a whole other story) but there's a slow grow starting near me soon and that happily coincided with a cheap ebay purchase of a PanO starter box with a Squalos.

Looking for advice on next step purchases to make a reasonable tourney ready list at the end - thought about the:
    Support pack
    Locust Hacker

Any other suggestions?

2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

My first choices (I'm not a PanO player) would be Auxilia and Nisse HMG and/or MSR. Maybe Hexas Hacker too.

3. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

Heya man. Welcome to the Hyperpower, where you can outshoot most everything and 'PanO never get's nice things' will be a common saying. :P

The support pack is a good purchase, as you are going to use both Machinist and Trauma-Doc- However, be prepared to expect not making your WIP rolls easily. For the Machinist, you can get Tech-Bee to support him with +1 WIP.

The Locust hacker is meh gameplay-wise, but you can use him as a Hexa Killer hacker, Croc Man, or another Locust loadout.

Some other purchases you want to get at first is the Fusilier SWC box, Dronbot remotes (2-3 boxes, depending if you are running Vanilla or sectorial), Bulleteers, and Auxilia. This should give you a solid base for your slow grow league, and give you a good start on making a tournament viable list

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I don't know if you've used his services before but @ShaeKonnit is an excellent source of split box options.

The most important thing for new PanOceania players is to fill out your low cost options.

I HIGHLY recommend Auxilia, Acontecimento Regulars (for the Minelayer/Sensor Profile), Bulleteers and 2 DroneBots boxes (so you can make 2 Fugazi, a Pathfinder and either another Pathfinder or a Sierra).

You will use these more often and get more out of them than any number of high cost high end units.

You are going to want a Swiss HMG and Nisse HMG 'though.

5. Questor

Questor New Member

Looking through the box, I do actually have a Nisse HMG, so that's a good start...!

I haven't used the split options....I shall have a looksee :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation