1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proxy Advice

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Fyeya, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Fyeya

Fyeya Yakitori over a light flamethrower

So here is an odd request.

I'm giving a mate the haqqislam side of red veil for his birthday, but he prefers the ariadna from a fluff perspective. (I don't have access to the minis atm) so I was thinking he could possibly paint/convert a little but probably very little changes would be made.

Therefore, are there profiles which would be 'reasonably close' to the red veil miniatures? It seems like you guys have a LOT of profiles (YJ was just trimmed, so maybe I'm just used to the small number) and so I guess I'm just not sure how to advise him.

Maybe he would enjoy haq if he gave it a shot, but I just wanted to see if you guys thought there was a good angle for him to proxy and perhaps continue into expanding the force.

2. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

hmm i mean if anythings a proxy haqqislam is the most appropriate. In particular units like the hunzakut.

that being said, given the changes in aesthetic direction that rangers and Caledonia are getting, Ariadna does seem to be getting its own feel that really goes a long way to defining its look.

Id recommend not using haqq minis for ariadna nearly as much now as I would have a year or so ago.

but thats just me

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

MRRF. Most Haqqislam units have an almost direct equivalent in terms of the weapons they carry in the Merovingians, especially if you ignore the difference between "rifle+light shotgun" and "rifle, light shotgun" as far as modeling goes.

Whenever CB gets around to renewing the MRRF line, the Haqqislam guys can be Haqqislam again...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation