1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Profile Signature Question

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Golem2God, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Koni @HellLois @psychoticstorm
    Hey Corvus Belli, I was wondering if you could allow us forum members to put more pictures & links in our signatures? Having only 1 pic & 1 link along with the current allowed character amount is too little & doesn't give us much work room for personalize that small space. Some of us from the old english forum are used to being able to place multiple links for our project threads & pics showcasing our favorite factions or other pieces of art. Therefore, wouldn't it be better to give all english & spanish/espanol members the ability to post up to 4 pictures & 4 links in their signatures? That should be more than enough for us to work with and personalize to our likes. Allowing us to have more characters in our signatures would also be a welcomed addition along with the above suggestion.

#1 Golem2God, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Danger Rose and Belgrim like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I'd like to at least have the old 2 linked pics I ran.

Not that there is much activity on Data Sphere these days...

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  3. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

While I only have 1 page to link, I always enjoyed the creative Signatures in the old Forums. I add my vote to having more room.

I regret nothing.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

It gets tiring when you keep seeing the same thing over and over, especially when the signatures are usually longer than the posts. I guess I can't complain or say that we shouldn't open them up more, as I block them anyway.

Danger Rose likes this.
  5. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Heheh, I know exactly what you mean, which is why I ended saying "I regret nothing". Unfortunately, for all the nice banner style sigs, you also get the "Facebook Wall" ones too.

6. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

In this forum, the big signatures are less of a problem by default, as the system puts "Click to expand/collapse" "buttons" for those above 100 pixels (text, images, whatever).
    You can see that at work with Golem2god above (just in case you have not noticed, or is new), or theGricks' current sig at https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/yuan-yuan-count.1222/#post-16112

#6 Mob of Blondes, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Golem2God likes this.
  7. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

what system/ browser you are using? it is always expanded on mine.

8. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Maybe you toggled it in Preferences (you can toggle show/hide too, BTW)? Maybe account defaults changed with time of account creation?

9. MAlgol

MAlgol I couldn't tackle the bear

I would rather have a height limit then a link and picture. I don't like large pictures that is larger then the post itself, especially if that person post a lot in the same thread so that is all you see. But I don't mind links to blogs or anything else that's related to the game.

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation