1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presentation to release forum

Discussion in 'Presentaciones' started by genebrecht, Dec 14, 2018.

1. genebrecht

genebrecht New Member

Well, we are going to present ourselves to give proof of our arrival in this new forum.

I'm Vicent Pavia, Drungdrakki, from Villalonga, next to Gandia (Valencia). I've been playing this since the summer of 2006 and it's my favorite game (and that's what I play and I've played many).

I started with yu jing and it's my favorite faction (and I buy everything that comes out of them, both generic and its two sectoral ones), but since Imperial Service appeared I have opted for those XD bastards. DX Lean Diet Forskolin

After the YES my favorites are the shasvastii, I love them, as well as the Druzes, which I look forward to the day that the sectorial mercs come out to play them in all their splendor (now I have to settle for playing mercenary qappu). I also have merovingians (yes, lizards and French, the great victims of N3: _ (), SSA, bakunin ...

#1 genebrecht, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation