1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Potential Mindwipe List

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Brokenwolf, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Hello All,

As I mental exercise while we are still dealing with the pandemic, I developed a Vanilla Haqqislam list for Mindwipe:
    Mindwipe
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    ZULEYKA Light Flamethrower(+1B), Smoke Grenades / Breaker Pistol(+2B), EXP CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    SEKBAN Heavy Rocket Launcher, Chain-colt(+1B) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 21)
    FARZAN (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 24)
    FIDAY Rifle, Light Shotgun, Shock Mines, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 27)
    DRUZE (Hacker, Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Pitcher, D-Charges ( ) / Viral Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 30)
    MUYIB (Lieutenant) Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 24)
    HAWWA' (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, Flash Pulse, D-Charges / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 22)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 18)
    ASAWIRA AP Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 39)
    DJANBAZAN Heavy Machine Gun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 34)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1
    DAYLAMI (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 6)
    DAYLAMI (Camouflage [1 Use], Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 6)
    GHULAM Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    GHULAM (Doctor [+3]) Rifle, Light Shotgun ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    NASMAT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    KUM Light Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 6)
    6 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Below is my justification for my choices:

ZULEYKA Super fast Server destroyer that can do the job either turn 2 or 3. Move her carefully up in position in the early turns to do a sacrificial strike later. Can also add smoke with Impetuous Order.

SEKBAN Defensive 2nd and 3rd turn ARO unit to protect the servers. Can use the LT order to move into position.

FARZAN and DAYLAMI Speed bumps to slow down attacks on the Console and then the server. Would ben deployed around one Console to hold it and a side from enemy attack.

FIDAY Additional Attacker and possible server destroyer. Mostly to disrupt and clear the way to the server for my attackers. Can be annoying and also drop smoke for the DJANBAZAN or to allow others to move up.

DRUZE Uberhacker. Will use the extra order to continue to move up. Not really essential to the plan and can hopefully draw fire away from the more important units.

MUYIB Smoke Launcher to help units move up or support the DJANBAZAN. LGL for desperate speculative strikes if needed.

HAWWA' and HUNZAKUT Used to active the Console. Will then be used to slow the enemy down, or move to attack the servers.

ASAWIRA and DJANBAZAN Sweepers to clear the way.

GHULAM (Doctor [+3]) Revive fallen defenders or Sweepers. Hide in the back with the other Ghulam.

KUM Backup server destroyer and potential sweeper if an opening is available. Can also add smoke with Impetuous Order.

The changes I could see is to switch the LT to the Ghulam and hide him or switch the HUNZAKUT for the FO with mines and deployable repeaters. I think this lists gives me enough potential attackers and defenses to slow down the enemy. What are your thoughts? I would love to get some comments, suggestions, and criticism. You could also add your lists to the thread and thoughts as Mindwipe looks like it could be a fun and dynamic mission with multiple ways to approach it.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Played the scenario last night. Things to consider.

You can't do anything until you use a console in the middle of the table. You also can't do anything about the other console except guard it. If you can do that they can't ever get at yours. So you're probably thinking about infiltrators. Make sure you can handle their infiltrators, because they thought of them to. Otherwise now it's a race to blow up server pieces.

Any of your three servers can be the jackpot server. Consider that in your deployments. Because it's randomly decided in the middle of the game. The Uberhacker is great if you can't flood the enemy deployment zone with d-charges.

AssaultUnicorn and Brokenwolf like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation