1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible French Tournament Lists

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Balewolf, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

The missions are Rescue, Supplies, and Comms Center.

It's a funky 250pt format with Soldiers of Fortune.

[​IMG] Rescue
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR (Minelayer) Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR (Minelayer) Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)
    [​IMG] ZOUAVE (Sapper) Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] EQUIPE MIRAGE-5 . (2 | 69)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] MARGOT AP Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (37)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DUROC 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CC Weapon. (32)
    [​IMG] ZOUAVE Paramedic (MediKit) Rifle, D.E.P. / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] BRISCARD Lieutenant Marksman Rifle / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] MOBLOT (Infiltration) AP Rifle, Light Shotgun, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)

5 SWC | 249 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The idea is for Duroc to come in and go after the back field while Margot grabs a civvie and all of the Chasseurs junk up the midfield, eventually going for civvies and pooping out mines as they go. I might try to drop one on the other side, same with the Moblot. I feel like a link isn't necessary due to the saturation zone, but what are your thoughts?

[​IMG] Supplies and Comms

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR (Forward Observer) Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR (Forward Observer) Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] MÉTRO Lieutenant Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] KNAUF MULTI Sniper / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] TRAKTOR MUL (Minesweeper) Electric Pulse. (0 | 5)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Boarding Shotgun, Adhesive Launcher, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Viral Rifle, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Boarding Shotgun, Adhesive Launcher, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Viral Rifle, Flash Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)

4.5 SWC | 249 Points

Open in Infinity Army

For Comms and Supplies, the Chasseurs will be claiming objectives and pooping out mines while the link tries to deal as much death as it can while moving into the midfield.

Both lists suffer from obvious LTs, which I'm kind of worried about. Any suggestions? I don't have the models for a full Metro or Moblot link. If not this, it may be a vanilla Ariadna list.

rac likes this.
  2. Contaminator

Contaminator Brigadier of Baguette Brigade

Ok so for your first list. Why Briscard Lt? He is pricey, probably wont be shooting and everyone else is deployed probably well away from him. Everything but Bruant is deployed up front. Bruant is camo and can move up if needed. Also worst case with his X-visor he can poke at max range for some pot shots if need be. Also I don't know if I would risk being overly aggressive with the Chasseurs or Moblot. if they fail they are stuck in the back field and you have to spend a bunch of orders moving them back up and you dont have a large order pool to draw on to do this and what you want with Duroc. I would just keep everything mid field and just be applying insane pressure from the start.

[​IMG] Rescue

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR Rifle, Light Flamethrower, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    [​IMG] EQUIPE MIRAGE-5 . (2 | 69)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] MARGOT AP Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (37)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DUROC 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / AP CC Weapon. (32)
    [​IMG] ZOUAVE Paramedic (MediKit) Rifle, D.E.P. / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] BRIGADIER BRUANT Lieutenant Molotok, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 28)
    [​IMG] MOBLOT (Infiltration) Rifle, Light Shotgun E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)

5 SWC | 248 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I get your point in the second list about obvious Lt. How about this for the second list. I had to shuffle around a little bit. Dropped Knauf for an AP sniper maintining your ARO option (I am assuming that was his purpose). Switched your sapper Zouave to a standard boyo. And instead gave you a Zouave Lt that way a little more of a disguise is possible. You loose out on the ARO of the Zouave but can hide your Lt at least a little.

[​IMG] Supplies and Comms

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9
    [​IMG] CHASSEUR AP Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] ZOUAVE Lieutenant Rifle, D.E.P. / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20)
    [​IMG] ZOUAVE Rifle, D.E.P. / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Viral Rifle, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] LOUP-GAROU Viral Rifle, Flash Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)

5 SWC | 250 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I hope this helps, and as always feel free to disregard anything I say. My feelings wont be hurt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

rac and Balewolf like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation