1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pleasantly surprised

Discussion in 'TTCombat' started by Knauf, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Hey, I recently bought a bunch of your kits and I have to say I'm very happy with them :)

- they feel really sturdy and are heavy enough to not shift around at the slightest touch
    - the pre-colorisation and looks great, so they are pretty much battle-ready once assembled. Even the simple crates look nicely detailed and textured due to the second layer.
    - the price is very reasonable, especially compared to some of the competition in this market, and the result doesn't look cheap at all.

Can't wait to see how this here looks painted (and not all crammed into one corner on my desk):

[​IMG]

Abydog, Jumara, xagroth and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lauinav

Lauinav JTF 713 - 'Ironclad'

The only thing I own from TT are some of the S2 Camo Markers that they do, but the MDF stuff does look really tasty. Even more so in regards to the newer Infinity stuff they've been doing.

Definitely on my list of "Things I need to use my food budget for". :thinking_face:

Abydog and Knauf like this.
  3. SupersexyJohn

SupersexyJohn Well-Known Member

I bought 40k terrain from them to build a modular Cities of Death board and it looks amazing.

Abydog likes this.
  4. Minos

Minos Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

I bought the Mag-Lift Train and some City elements and I found them to be sturdy, very good looking, and damn cheap compared to other manufacturers. And they're without any doubt on the same quality level! I'm definitely a big fan of TTCombat.

Abydog likes this.
  5. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Would also heavily recommand TTCombat: good quality stuff for cheap, build easily and a wide range of games and scenery-types covered.

Abydog likes this.
  6. Nolimon

Nolimon Well-Known Member

They have cool stuff, I love their buildings.
    [​IMG]

7. Nolimon

Nolimon Well-Known Member

Another great Terrain Range from TTCombat.

[​IMG]

Belgrim, Jumara, Abydog and 6 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation