1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to play near NYC/Lower Westchester

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Equinox, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Equinox

Equinox New Member

I played Infinity a few years ago but fell out of the miniature gaming hobby for awhile. I've since wished to return to Infinity as its my favorite ruleset of any game on the market. Unfortunately, my old location has sense shut down and the players appear to have also stopped playing.

I'm trying to find somewhere to play Infinity casually and maybe hit some tournaments in the future. I prefer places in Westchester, near Yonkers, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, White Plains, etc. but am more than willing to make it into the city if needed.

2. moyamoya

moyamoya New Member

A few friends and I have recently been getting into Infinity in Stamford, CT and are looking for players. We have a dedicated space about 20minutes from White Plains, and some tables, and you are more than welcome.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation