1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pic hunt help

Discussion in 'General' started by monsterMERC, May 7, 2018.

1. monsterMERC

monsterMERC New Member

So I remember seeing some great artwork representing the new mercenary companies and cant seem to find them anymore. One of the pics I am referring to is on the top of the page in the "First Steps in Infinity" article. It has a fat yuan yuan, cube jager, and Brawler in it. If anyone can link or post those pics here, that would be amazing!

2. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

I've found this one.
    [​IMG]

3. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

@monsterMERC . . .

I think that @TenNoBushi has found the picture that You are asking of; is NOT a rather Fat Yuan-Yuan but the "Limited Edition" Commander of the Space Pirates that has "Luckily Rolled" the Heavy Armour from the "Booty Rule Roll". . .

Is the same Character that in the N3 Manual, Mercs Section, hold smiling some sort of Haqqislamite "Bio-Container" (perhaps a "Cryo-Bottle of 100% Pure Silk" !!) while surrounded by "Pink-Haired Yuana" and the rest of its crew. . .

4. monsterMERC

monsterMERC New Member

Yes that is the one thank you so much and thanks too for the clarification on the NOT fat yuan yuan!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation