1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PanOceania Seraphs

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Nincoreween, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Nincoreween

Nincoreween Macross Frontier Commander

Started working on my PanOceania Army with a TAG. I pinned the wings on the back because of the low surface contact. The rest of the model went together very nicely and it was great to build.

IMG_2560.JPG IMG_2561.JPG IMG_2562.JPG IMG_2563.JPG IMG_2564.JPG

Golem2God and Lothlanathorian like this.
  2. Nincoreween

26-InfinityGenCon-SeraphDossier2015.jpg

I liked this color scheme and have started to figure out the colors to use. I know I will use Cygnar Blue Base for the darker blues and it is a good P3 paint. I really like the P3 paints and the the way they go on.

3. Death

Death Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to the paintjob. Enjoy the coolest looking Pano TAG.

Nincoreween likes this.
  4. Nincoreween

Primer is applied now and starting on the main blue base with some of the grey accent. Just getting the color on there and worrying about touch ups later. Want to get that color on and the way I want it to look.

IMG_2641.JPG IMG_2643.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2647.JPG

5. Nincoreween

Its very gundam looking and reminds me of Wing Zero and even thought about putting the angel wings on it from the Endless Waltz Movie.

[​IMG]

WolfofWinter, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  6. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That might be a good idea to try out. It is worth a shot in my book and something I would seriously consider.

7. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Actually the actual wings from an HG 1/144 Gundam kit might be the right size, no idea. But on the other hand, there's actual minis of different scales, i do know that Nocturna has bigger scale Luis Royo miniatures, some have wings. Plus i'm sure some Reaper Bones bigg-ish minis have wings. The real question is how committed are you with the idea, i'm sure i'm not the only one that would love to see a Seraph with proper wings :D

Golem2God and Nincoreween like this.
  8. Nincoreween

Yeah the reaper angel might work I think I have some old D&D minis laying around somewhere. If not my FLGS has all those reapers.

9. Nincoreween

Made some progress on the colors last week still very far from complete, but it is coming along.

IMG_2698.jpg

10. Nincoreween

Added some more of the blue highlights by blending in some white with the darker blue and it came out perfect for what I was going for almost ready for the airbrush to finish off some of the details. The banner I'm thinking I'm going to go with red instead of the white. IMG_2702.jpg

11. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Nincoreween How did you paint the Spitfire? It looks like a nice and realistic paint job.

12. Nincoreween

Black undercoat on top of the primer than used a drybrush of greatcoat grey. Than did a thin down black and to add the gun effect added just a metallic silver. A good example of this was practiced on the Greyfax model in which gives it a metallic look without going full metallic paint on the armor and boltgun. IMG_2704.jpg

Golem2God and jherazob like this.
  13. Nincoreween

Working with the airbrush now and testing different mixes to finish the final accents to the model. Since I have never used an airbrush before I have been taking the extra time to practice with it before using it on the final model.

taylor likes this.
  14. taylor

taylor Well-Known Member
    Warcor

You'll get the hang of it real quick. Once you start, you're going to start to wonder how you got along without it before. :grin:

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation