1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PanO TAGs and A-Victory Case's

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by eciu, Dec 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

So,

There are model cases named A-Case-Victory. Does any of PanO players have one and could comment if all our TAGs can fit inside (I'm not sure if the hight between the shelves is enough to fit our TAGs).

I'm especially interested in case of Seraph and his sword.

2. hansthehuman

hansthehuman Order of Saint John

I will just quickly recommend the A-Case+ instead of Victory.
    This is for the simple fact that there are pins holding the plates in place.
    https://shop.army-case.com/product/a-case/

A good review of the case can be seen here:

3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Well thats the one I ment actually. Thanks for correction. That's why I also asked for PanO players if they own and could check the size as the description sheet is a big vague on topic (it is ~3" hight).

4. Spooky Mvlder

Spooky Mvlder Member

My A-Case+ fits three shelves. Bottom shelf I have all my tags and larger S2 models. Regular S2s fit on the top two shelves. I love the case.

I put my templates below the bottom shelf and all my tokens in a plano box that I keep in the side. Works well for me, I'll try and remember to take a photo after work.

5. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Seraph included ?

6. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

My Tik fits, but the O-Yoroi is too tall due to the rear fin. I've compensated by replaacing the lowest shelf with a pluck tray.

eciu likes this.
  7. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I have an A-case + and I'm using it to transport my infinities army (nomad, ariadna, aleph)

The shelves space between shelves is not a problem : last week end I took my nomads army to a tournament including 20 + minis and customeeple camo marker, 9 objectives marker (customeeple crate and antenna on 40mm base) and 2 TAG (szalamendra and Gecko) and I still had space for more. One shelve is enough to fit a lot of mini : put around 24 minis on 25 mmm base and 3 on 40 mm base on 1 shelve, the TAGs, their pilot and the 9 objectives on 1 other

Last year when playing Aleph, I transported the marut without problems

#7 Arkhos94, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  8. Seraphin

Seraphin Well-Known Member

I have A-Case+ as well, which I use to store my PanO army. I organized it into 3 shelves - floor huggers (S1, S2 with low poses), and rems on the lowest level, second level is S2 troopers with sniper rifles / swords / any other stuff pointing up, and third floor are TAGs and stuff not fitting on previous shelves. I'm also proud owner of Seraph miniature and it indeed fits perfectly, still having some space between point of the sword and top side of the case, so you won't scratch model by accident. Pins allow you to organize the shelves in any proportions you want, so I'm pretty sure you will fit custom Seraph with some daikatana as well :P

delphos and eciu like this.
  9. Mourelle

Mourelle Member

My seraph and my and dragao do not fit the victory, while I can transport everything at the A-case + because I can organize the shelves as I want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: looks I dont know how to upload images to the forum! lol let me know if you can see the attached images. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#9 Mourelle, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Golem2God and delphos like this.
  10. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Well for me imgur works (then copy image from imgur upload) I can only see single picture (2nd one) with a lot of TAGs (Cutter, old Squalo, Uhlan, Tik and Jotum)

11. Mourelle

Mourelle Member

well I edited it againd maybe if you reload it you can see it now.

anyway 2 more pics to ilustraded the problem with the victory case:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Golem2God likes this.
  12. BLOODGOD

BLOODGOD Vampire Hunter

Note that really tall models can be stuck to the side of the case as well. I really like mine.

13. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

What unnatural holy hell did the panda headed sniper crawl out of?

Sepheriel likes this.
  14. Mourelle

Mourelle Member

Batman Miniature Game from Knight models. Its Joker's crew model from Suicide Squad Box.

Sepheriel, Section9 and RogueJello like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation