1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PanO Book Info?

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by MrMorphine482, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MrMorphine482

MrMorphine482 Well-Known Member

So I heard through grapevine that the PDF of the PanO book is in the works/editing process right now; is there any info that can be shared with we poor individuals who don't have access?

I'm interested in any good fluff, if they have a more detailed breakdown of the Church and the MOs (Particularly the less prominent orders like Montesa and the sub-orders like St. Lazarus, Dobryzn, etc) and the like.

Anybody who can, hype plz?

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

I don't have an answer to this question, but I do have an add-on question. Are these books coming to print format?

3. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I'm trying to get some articles done for Heart of the Hyperpower, but real life has me pretty bogged down right now.

Still, I can tell you that there is a lot of new information for the Military Orders (most significantly a full breakdown of all the ranks used within the orders along with a short explanation of their roles) but the book is structured around the planets and so the individual orders don't get that much attention.

The biggest "all new" section is on the Helots, with a chapter dedicated to them and special rules for creating a Helot PC.

Yes, they are, I understand that the Ariadna and Haqqislam books are already available and the PanOceania book will be at some point in the not too far distant future as well.

moyamoya and Flipswitch like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation