1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

outrage (ballenced) druze 250 pt list advice

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by dhellfox, Aug 24, 2020.

1. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

I finished reading outrage and since i own nearly all the outrage and druze models, got inspired to set up a list to try lure some friends into infinity (even if its just to use my large collection of models).

the dolly dagger is roughly 250pts wit a total of 11 orders according to the pdf so i'm looking to make a fair and interesting to play both side.

this is what i got so far. i'm using Aslan (+2 points) as a placeholder for jethro as a placeholder.
    also want to keep a tag and hacker for both sides (also own the druze sunglasses hacker) and jethro is needed for objectives

Druze Bayram Security
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    ARSLAN Lieutenant MULTI Rifle, Light Shotgun / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 36)
    SCARFACE & CORDELIA TURNER . (1.5 | 78)
    [​IMG] SCARFACE 2 Mk12, Heavy Rocket Launcher / AP CCW. (1.5 | 61)
    [​IMG] SCARFACE Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. ()
    [​IMG] CORDELIA TURNER Combi Rifle, Chain-colt, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    DRUZE Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    DRUZE (X Visor) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt, Panzerfaust / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    DRUZE (X Visor) Shock Marksman Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    DRUZE Paramedic (X Visor, MediKit) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

2 SWC | 247 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#1 dhellfox, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  2. Capo.Paint

Capo.Paint Well-Known Member

I am not toally aware about the Dolly Dagger set-up, so maybe my suggestion is a bit over the top here:

Druze Bayram Security
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    SCARFACE & CORDELIA TURNER . (1.5 | 78)
    [​IMG] SCARFACE 2 Mk12, Heavy Rocket Launcher / AP CCW. (1.5 | 61)
    [​IMG] SCARFACE Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. ()
    [​IMG] CORDELIA TURNER Combi Rifle, Chain-colt, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    DRUZE Lieutenant (X Visor) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    DRUZE (CH: Mimetism) MULTI Sniper / Viral Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    DRUZE HMG, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    DRUZE Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    DRUZE Paramedic (X Visor, MediKit) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    PATHFINDER DRONBOT Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
    BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)

4.5 SWC | 248 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Basically what you already did but without Arslan. Jethro was a cloned Knauf, so I would totally see him as our MSR-guy, what is a really nice and useful profile here! The Pathfinder should stabilize the gameplay a bit and the HMG is there for reasons. You could easiliy switch the KHD back into the AHD and downgrade the paramedic or the HMG. But I would stick to the KHD, since Uhahu is way better than our AHD and only the KHD could stand a chance there. A Brawler would ease things a bit, but since they are not mentioned in Outrage, they can be left here. Nevertheless Knauf could really ruin the day of the whole list (Scarface stunned on long range, Bashi not deployable in range and everything else limited by mimetism).
    You need to take into account, that Scarface probably will be shot or immobilized quite early, so that most of the pressure then is on the core-link which won't get to good places that easy. So probably a Duo-team needs to be cut out for turn two and go a bit forward. So some link-team rules need to be explained (what I expect a bit easier than explaining the potential of the Pathfinder).

3. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

Capo.Paint likes this.
  4. Capo.Paint

Capo.Paint Well-Known Member

Ah okay, then I am sorry for the previous list. In that case my only suggestion would be to upgrade the SMR to the HMG and switch AHD to KHD to free the points. Four man in the starting link may be not that great, but they should be deployed conservatively either way. SSl2 should help them a bit with the Oniwaban and the rest comes down to both players.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation