1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

OTM - ITS10

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by Masterblaster, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Masterblaster

Masterblaster Well-Known Member
    Warcor

When will the OTM will be updated for ITS10 so that we can choose missions freely?

I just tried to use a brand new code from the store.

thx

2. Sven F.

Sven F. Dismember
    Warcor

Yesterdays ITS 10 tournament worked without any problems, used an old code though.

3. Masterblaster

Warcor

ok, solved. Worked out now. yippieh

4. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

@Masterblaster How did you solve this? I'm unable to find Frostbyte mission in the list, and there's also Operation type select box.

5. Masterblaster

Warcor

Nice pic, i also love Z ;-)

Actualliy i dont know. Just used the code again and it worked. I had all new its10 missions in a dropdown menue and no operations.

6. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I have submitted this as a separate question in another thread and it seems they have fixed it in the newer version of the OTM. If someone is still experiencing the issue, force-refresh your browser. The OTM should have version 3.2.2.