1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OTM allowing illegal lists to be submitted (ghazi?)

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by Triumph, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

So a friend and I were messing around with submitting lists for a tournament to see if I actually needed to check everything. I couldn't get any illegal lists through on my end. Then he managed to get through several like this:

CwBgjAPgzCIQKgCwJYGcDuB7AdgFwARYBOA1hKAKRSVgBMIAHBQISXUgV2Mts31OsO7Tvx5C+3QVQkDeHLrPHzRU4QrHTl3AAJyRkvetUyNalYfNL9izddMnjWm2Z0WDVo2+cOv9p37tHQN8g9W0oAHYqSM4wAE4oFhioGLB4sCSolKi0uIzmZNT0zOic4oKsoryWOKoQWrSQKKA

CwBgjAPgzCIQKgCwIYBcDkBnABAcRQF4CWAtAA4D2AxsgDYCeZmAphKAKRQdgBMIAHOwCEHLiHa8Bw0dz6CR4sRLnTFsqQs7r5M8ZJ1q9KzUv2qtRqQAFdyjbbMnt508YdvDdgxa8vnTy29Xa3d7T0dQoP9Iv0DY3wCEmMSzKygANk4MiTB+eQBOThBCsDANMCKKsoBWauEKmCqQWviI8I8fNs6O4Ki4lJ7o9rDukd7Wwf7k6eG+pNn2IA==

On the other hand this list was always blocked for him:

CwBgjAPgzCIQKgCQJYGcAEqAWB7ArgDYAm6ARgKboCG6AdjhAJwCkMLYYIAHMwIRQA2VoOYcuPXqFZSwAJm58pUGfIlKVCySGna5m4CwDshlrMaw+PGDw4gol1gtnAArPd6zHnzgJ4ABTxhvEF8+QJBg0I8vURCJZ1YEjmAhPz8gA===

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? My only explanation is that Ghazi are so overpowered they even break OTM.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I should add that I get the same results when I try to submit the lists from my end. Endless hordes of Ghazi allows me to enter illegal lists, but I also can't enter the last list as it doesn't show up as valid in OTM.

3. edgar

edgar Member
    CB Staff

Hi @Triumph

I just sent the lists to my teammate in order the check the lists and fix the problem.

I hope to have a fix soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation