1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions: Molotok Unknown Ranger without shield

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Ghost_X, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

I would like to hear opinions on this minor issue. First off, I really love the Limited Edition Unknown Ranger sculpt with the pistol and shield. It is aggressive and the shield is fitting since it looks like he is in breach mode. I just cannot find one for a reasonable price which is $25 or less in my book.

The Molotok sculpt is not good in my opinion. The pose itself seems confused. The head with goggles on helmet and goggles or some lame Lone Ranger mask do not help.

To address the issues with Molotok version, I used a spare Minuteman HMG head and have him looking left, not right. I think overall he looks a lot better. I am struggling with putting the shield on his back....I know it is iconic and makes it clear who he is, but also seems dumb to lug it around. As an old paratrooper myself, I had plenty of use for the gear in my ruck, but would have laughed if someone asked me to lug that shield around. A breaching pose with shield in hand is fine, otherwise, meh.

What are your thoughts on just throwing a backpack on him vs the shield? I know I could legally do either one, just looking for opinions. Does anyone else dislike the shield on this sculpt?

Thanks!

RasPuto likes this.
  2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I kind of just stuck the shield on his arm to replicate that breaching pose. it doesn't look too bad, especially with the pose of the head. kind of looks like he's taking point and saying something to someone behind him. Just have to fill the gap in his back with some green stuff.

IMG_3638.JPG

Deltervees, Barrogh, cazboab and 2 others like this.
  3. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

That's simple, but effective.

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation