1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Onyx in power pack

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Dustin, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Dustin

Dustin Member

Hi Im going to play a game of power pack tomorrow against Pano. I'm not sure if it will be vanilla or one of the sectorial. Anyway I was Thinking about using a core of rodocks and 3 fractas in a single order group. It sounds a little dicy though. I would bring Dr worm and an evo. Is this a feasible concept? Trying to get the drop troopers on the other side of the saturation zone and to the enemy console.

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

3 drop troopers is too many orders off the board imho. I like the Rodok fireteam though, to fire through that saturation zone with the hmg. I think my list had a Q-Drone and a HRMC Overdron too.

3. Dustin

Dustin Member

[​IMG] Morat Aggression Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] MORAT Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] RAKTORAK Vulkan Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    [​IMG] SURYAT HMG + TinBot A (Deflector L1) / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 45)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] SURYAT Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 39)
    [​IMG] SURYAT MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)
    [​IMG] KORNAK Lieutenant Mk12, Light Flamethrower / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 41)
    [​IMG] ZERAT (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I went a different direction and ended up playing with captan kornaks murder monkeys. my opponent used PanO. both 10 order lists Kornak secured the win 5-1 one hell of a shoot out lots of passed armor saves on both sides. I was able to get kornaks squad to the middle of the board and it was very hard to remove them after that.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation