1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[onyx] Escalation league advice

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Bragg, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Bragg

Bragg New Member

Hi

I have started an escalation league but as something of a ring in army I was planning on having a second army at our local to fill in if people forget or just to offer something different. My Ikari I will be running isn’t super competitive but I’m hoping that I can make the onyx a lot stronger to offer some of the better players a challenge.
    So what things should I look at adding for an escalation league and what should I avoid?

I am very interested in the Unidron link but I’m not sure if it’s as great as it seems. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

depending on the amount of points you're allowed to, in my opinion unidron link is not that bad.

This can be taken as basis:
    Onyx Contact Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]6
    UNIDRON Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 14)
    UNIDRON Spitfire / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (1 | 18)
    NEXUS Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nullifier / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 24)

1.5 SWC | 98 Points

Open in Infinity Army
    LT hacker can buff the attacking unidron with assisted fire, you've got a spare guy (LT) to reform the 5-man core link, and still got points to add more stuff. Dogged helps a ton in ARO and in active turn, they are immune to shock ammo, so can make a run and tank a mine and continue killing

Edtaher and Bragg like this.
  3. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

Murder people with Kerr-Nau?

Onyx Contact Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    UNIDRON (Forward Observer) Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    UNIDRON K1 Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot A (Deflector L1) / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 17)
    KERR-NAU (UPGRADE: White Noise) Plasma Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    NEXUS Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nullifier / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    M-DRONE Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

1 SWC | 150 Points

Open in Infinity Army

4. Bragg

Bragg New Member

I like both of those lists as I really do like the unidron models just weren’t sure how competitive they really were. Hadn’t looked at Kerr-Nau but white noise seems really good so I will give him a run. Would the plan be to have him as the nexus in the link?

Don’t believe we are using hacking until 150 but against the better players I’m sure they won’t mind rolling it out early as they already understand.

5. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

Yeah put him in the link. Even without hacking he is still a BS12 dude with a Plasma Rifle in a 5 man core team. Hacking is just a bonus!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation