1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the Uprising

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by TheEmptyRoad, May 3, 2018.

1. TheEmptyRoad

TheEmptyRoad Member

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF DAWN. Having read about the important parts of the Uprising - i.e the parts that talk about Novvy Cimmeria on Dawn - I will say this: The Japanese claim to fight for their freedom while defending a colonial outpost on OUR planet, screw ‘em. In fact, Mother Winter take them ALL. If 0-12 wants to ignore our protests in the Öberhaus then we shall demonstrate a different form of protest, that of Bullet and Blade! Say it with me brothers and sisters! DAWN. IS. OURS. - Impromptu speech given by a Grunt Intel at a gathering of AEC Veterans, recently returned home from Paradiso.

Spooky and stevenart74 like this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

I daresay that Kurage Island MUST be utilized as a "Protected Ecological Niche Area" where to confine all troublesome Antipodes that WILL NOT FIT in the nice "Cultural Integration Program" very selflessly brought in advance and improved by the nice Stavka Pheromone Labs. . .

After all Ariadna Humans numbers in the 8,5 Millions while Antipodes in the 25 Millions, so We have to put them somewhere that is not Carcass rotting on "The Wall". . . . .!!!

I'm sure that these so-called "Nihonjins" will find PLENTY of "Bushido Honor Fights" when those "Hengeyokai Beasts" will be busy tearing down their Pagodas and Shinto Toriis. . .!!

3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

We should help Yu Jing out on the condition that when we kick the rest of the Galactics out, Cimmeria becomes leased by Yu Jing from us for 50-100 years a la Hong Kong.

xagroth and cazboab like this.
  4. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

While I like the Idea I question the "We" and the contrast of your countenance :P...

Pierzasty, Teslarod and chromedog like this.
  5. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

There's a poll on the Spanish Ariadna subforum about what to do regarding Uprising and the BoW campaign.

6. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Kill them all!

7. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

I'm pretty sure that's what was winning.

Just let comrade winter take them or something like that.

daboarder likes this.
  8. daboarder

Warcor

Im running rangers for this years campaign. Gonna be sick

9. Wulverdron

Wulverdron Well-Known Member

Why is this even a question? Other than for some jingoistic hatred of others?

The Japanese have done nothing to us as yet. If they want to mine Tesium, they can pay for the rights to do so and taxes upon it, like every mining guild does. Dawn has the space for them to live- they have more people on the ancient island of Japan on Earth than the entire Ariadnan population.

This can be a mutually beneficial relationship; Japanese consumer electronics remain the best! Comlogs, media screens, multi-spectral visors... Let us prosper from their presence.

chromedog likes this.
  10. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

Claimed your territory, not as a mining concession but as unbreakable part of theirs.

As for their MSVs, they seem to have trouble keeping the few few ones they own functioning.

Hecaton likes this.
  11. daboarder

Warcor

Greys dont give a toss for msv armed targets

Aldo and cazboab like this.
  12. cazboab

Dawn has plenty of space. Our space. We have reports of the Combined Army on Novvy Cimmeria, so we will be dealing with the aliens from the other end of the universe first, but I don't think we will be giving the earthlings much leniency...

saint and Aldo like this.
  13. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I'm playing USARF if my store does the campaign. Maybe I should change my avatar lol.

cazboab likes this.
  14. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

@hecatron speculo detected.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J500FN mit Tapatalk

15. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Events of the uprising have shown the JSA to have claimed rights on Novvy Cimmeria due to their victory over Yu-Jing at the Kurage Station. Stealing stolen land does not make it theirs. JSA presence has also seen Pan Oceania re occupy areas of Dawn under excuse of humanitarian and minor military aid. JSA has of yet not made any reconciliatory gestures to Ariadna, and has ingnored their protests regarding the land claim.
    I think for these reasons Ariadna is perfectly within its rights to move militarily against JSA, (not to mention the other powers of the sphere), to address these matters.

xagroth, Kreslack and Hecaton like this.
  16. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

A system of taxation and recompense would be interesting, i.e. 20% of all Japanese campaign wins (or whatever attribute determines success in the campaign) go to Ariadna, to represent the JSA allocating wealth to pay for land/mineral rights.

Of course, JSA probably wouldn't go for it.

I doubt things would ever get that granular, but it sure would be interesting to see economic factors become an element in these campaigns.

17. cazboab

Even if the JSA did, and we all thought it was the best plan ever, we'll still have to get BoW and CB to agree that it's possible, and that would open the door for other factions to buddy up. Even if it's limited to NA2, the potential for PanO or the nomads gaining from ikari or starco would likely cancel out anything we get from the JSA...

xagroth likes this.
  18. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

A more robust allies system would be interesting, especially given how far allies went in the last campaign with the system that was in place.

barakiel likes this.
  19. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

JSA are terrorists financed by PanO and Nomads, with the only mission to take everything they can, and make "good business" in exchange of their support in the uprising.
    Yu Jing doesn't have any intention to fight against Ariadna, the only faction who didn't attacked us. And nowadays we need some Allies.
    Yu Jing will be very grateful if we can get an agreement, new and better technology for your deposits and a new defender of Ariadna's sovereignty in Dawn, in exchange of a little reduction in Tesseum taxes.
    We offer a Truce with Ariadna, it will be a beneficial for both if we don't fight each other, so we can save campaign points and attack others enemies (in our case JSA).

xagroth likes this.
  20. Káosz Brigodéros

Káosz Brigodéros Vanguard, Inc.

Meanwhile on Dawn:
    [​IMG]
    :-)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation