1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Of tacticas and bushido...

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Ashtaroth, Jun 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth Aragoto GP Organizer
    Warcor

Is any esteemed forumite currently working on a N4 JSA tactica?

Should I write one? (I could, but am no one, compared to other forumites, to have the community recognition).

I would like to have a N4 JSA tactica. Very much.

2. QuietusEmissary

QuietusEmissary Active Member

While I would really love to see one, I'm curious as to how many people actually have the N4 reps to write one yet, what with the pandemic. My area is only just now starting to reopen for that kind of thing, and from what I hear, that's pretty common, at least in the US. People in my area are still trying to figure out where/when to have game nights again.

So it may well be something that just needs time. I'm excited to start getting games, though, so although I'm not an esteemed, long-standing forumite, I'd be willing to at least contribute to such a project once I have more than theory to back up my thoughts.

Ecthelion likes this.
  3. Ecthelion

Ecthelion Well-Known Member

I'm in a similar boat. I'd like to say I have a decent grasp of N4 and JSA, but that's only in my very small meta. I take pleasure in committing time and effort into understand the game, but I don't frequent large tournaments so I'm nowhere near qualified enough to write a tactica. I'd be very happy to contribute my own thoughts and experiences.

Perhaps some of us could work on a collaborative document, discuss/edit it, and post it for open discussion? Even just 'some' kind of discussion would probably be beneficial for newbies and such.

Willen and QuietusEmissary like this.
  4. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Happy to do a rundown of unit strengths and weaknesses, suggested team build etc. Been playing jsa for years so I know the ropes. N4 is still new so noone is an expert. Its a starting point though

Kumatake81 and RolandTHTG like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation