1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O-12 Supplies list

Discussion in 'O-12' started by InMac, Feb 29, 2020.

1. InMac

InMac O-12 #Bureau Aegis

Hi everyone, i played some times 0-12 even the army has unlocked and buying the full army box. I like so much this army for sur, it's pretty funny and so good in the majority ITS missions season.

Playing some games with same themed list, with Hyppolita (she are a great adition monster, for sure) but, trying a couple tricks with synergies. I agree in all games the esential Alpha LT playing with 2 groups and some deployement defense for him, and i agree to say, it's a madness to try rush or jump to kill the 0-12 deployement.

Thinking about this strong point O-12 has, playing in Supplies, that lists styles are a nice addition and works very well.
    Supplies 4u ──────────────────────────────────────────────────GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2 ALPHA Lieutenant (Strategos L2) 2 Light Shotguns, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 26) SIRIUS Red Fury + 1 SiriusBot / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 29) [​IMG] SIRIUSBOT Heavy Riotstopper / Electric Pulse. (0 | 5) DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21) EPSILON MULTI Sniper, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 30) BETATROOPER Spitfire, 2 Nanopulser + 1 TinBot A / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 42) VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 12) VARANGIAN Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 12) KYTTÄ Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) KYTTÄ Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) FUZZBOT (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 CYBERGHOSTS Hacker(Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 26) GANGBUSTER Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, MadTrap / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21) GANGBUSTER Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, MadTrap / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 21) LAMBDA Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16) YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3) MONSTRUCKER Submachine Gun, Chain Rifle, Drop Bears / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3) 6 SWC | 299 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

Played 3 times the same mission and same list. My first attemp with a Delta FO unit (just only for 1 gangbuster KHD and betatroper spitfire, not with tin bot), or just downgrade the H+ to a kappa hacker, and saving 11p for an another fuzzbot+warcore, but i disagree to add this second irregular order for a 4th flash pulse, in other scenario i can add this two, but not in this list.

My Delta FO unit, works fine when you need to kill, steal or recover the Supplies inside the enemy deployement, or picking some classified, like the MI's classified inside the enemy deployement, FO runs, or HVT sppoting in the first turns.

But at last, i fall in love with this last 2 games with this gamelist, make an a disrruption forward and pulling the enemy orders to clear the madtraps, the sirius bot and last, all of the 3 skirmishers if i can't taking the first turn. 4 madtraps hidden in a high crates or bridges inside the supply boxes area, it's a quite disgusting for the enemy, but you can draw an evil smile when he/she waste the orders to clear the madtrap wave, then failing the open boxes, are a satisfaction when you saw his/her order pool left to pick and run in the middle of nowhere.

Two fast attack units, like dakini and betatroper, are enought to catch the supply drops. Sirius Team are a strong unit with cyberghost H+ with White noise, and the red Fury as an optimal weapon loadout job in a middle zone or in a coner, then the repeater bot, for your hackers list its so cool.

As the Cyberghost, my choice ever are the H+, for the white noise, cybermask and supportwares, oblvibion + gotcha too and 3 repeater bots inside your deployement are great to cover his hacking jobs. Nice toolbox for your deployement site when you have under control a couple of boxes to defend.
    Monstrucker, best engineer choice and a best chance to drop mines near your Alpha site, with his irregular order if you don't want burn this order, or simply surround the entries with mines after securing your boxes inside your safe area, his servant bot, can run over the dakini or betatroper to recover if they going dissabled before your active turns.
    As the Lambda, no more to say, only to recover the Epsilon, deployed on the rear the medic or his bot when you saving the Epsilon deploy reserve with the strategos2.

My last Game, the Betatroper are my fav piece to win the game, with 4 last orders, after recovering him with the monstrucker. Runing inside the forward enemy side with a coordinated order after picking my box side with the cyberghost, second order to wipcheck on the enemy HVT following classified for HI, runing and killing 2 light Aro pieces and last order for hunting 1/2 enemy troop picking the supply, inside his deployement and uncovered because his wasting orders to recover again, his second box.

After something 13 games with 0-12, never i played comfortable with a squishy lists but having nice combos and great profiles, more cheap than CA and Aleph on my army lists and games. I like some much O-12, they are pretty solid.

You guys, ¿What about your choices on this mission playing? Razors are a cool addition and Lynx for killing the troops when runs to pickup the box after the crate are openned, ¿are you tried?.

Numazokola likes this.
  2. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Gangbusters to drop madtraps, dakini paramedic and beta doctor, delta doctor in reserve in case he's needed, Epsilon and Lynx snipers set up with line of fire to supply boxes. They're a really good faction for Supplies. :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation