1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No liaison officier for my opponent ? All objectives done ?

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Arkhos94, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

The new FAQ includes a part regarding liaison officier :

Must I include a valid DataTracker or Liaison Officer in my Army List when playing scenarios that involve them? If I do, must I deploy a valid trooper in a way that lets them be nominated?
    You do not need to include a valid trooper in your list, or deploy them in a way that lets them be nominated. However, if you don’t nominate one your opponent will automatically achieve any of their Objectives that involve your DataTracker/Liaison Officer, and you will automatically fail any of your Objectives that involve your DataTracker/Liaison Officer.

Can someone confirm I understand this correctly.

My opponent has no liaison officier
    We are playing acquisition
    At the end of the game my liaison officier is dead and my opponent control the tech coffin

Yet I get 1 point for "control the tech coffin with your liaison officier at the end of the game" and 1 point for the liaison officier special rule ?

It seems a bit insane so I would like confirmation

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

3. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

It does say "your" DT/LO, not theirs. So I would assume, no, you don't get automatic points for having yours, but if a mission got points for killing a DT/LO, they would get those points automatically as they would consider yours dead for that objective.

Sorry, for this assume you are the one not bringing the DT/LO.

Arkhos94, xagroth and colbrook like this.
  4. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

Let's say your oponent is Robock.
    You nominated one ? Then it doesn't apply to you. I didn't nominate one ? Then it applies to me.

Arkhos94 likes this.
  5. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Note the difference between objectives scored with your datatracker/liason and objectives scored on your opponents.

If your opponent does not have a datatracker/liason, you automatically score objectives that involve them. Ie. If there were points for killing the model.

So in acquisition, if your opponent does not nominate a datatracker/liason they just can't score the bonus points for controlling the coffin. You are unaffected and must still control with your datatracker/liason to score.

chromedog, Arkhos94 and Urobros like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation