1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Aleph lore in N4?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Alfy, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Alfy

Alfy Well-Known Member

I hadn't had a good look at the lore book since getting the N4 rules, but reading through yesterday, it strikes me that Aleph has no dedicated section. Well, there's actually a couple of pages at the end of the book, but it almost seems as an afterthought.

Anyone knows if there's any good reason for this? I mean, it could be due to lack of space (now that O12 is there), or a rush to get the books out. But maybe something more interesting, like some big upcoming changes?

2. Mogra

Mogra Well-Known Member

I guess something is going to happen to Aleph and that will be explained in the 2022 lore book.

3. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

ALEPH lore is in the Third Offensive book, still sold, and I think we can consider it "N4 compatible" (as Daedalus' Fall and Uprising).
    The new book may add more.

Alfy, chromedog and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  4. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Aleph has scant mention in the "core rules" part of any edition so far up to and including N4. It was introduced in N2 Human Sphere - and then in the N3 Human Sphere book it was updated.

Dragonstriker and dhellfox like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation