1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newst Joan Model

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by toadchild, Dec 19, 2017.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Hi, in the forum transition, I missed the answer to this question - what parts does the newest Joan model come in, and is it possible to assemble it without the Umbra Legate?

Nincoreween, Golem2God and Balewolf like this.
  2. Nincoreween

Nincoreween Macross Frontier Commander

Two different heads, two arms and the body its attached to it like part of the base detail, like the Father Knight, or the Thing the Nissa is standing on.

3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Is it possible to assemble her leg without its arm on there? It's easy to cut off the parts under the foot and put in a different object, but resculpting the leg armor is a much greater challenge.

Nincoreween likes this.
  4. Nincoreween

It might be possible if you are skilled at cutting and filing that is a little beyond my ability and I was luck enough to pick up the limited edition one. It might be possible to remove the top of her and transplant her on a one of the new military order ladies, once again it is based on how skilled you are.

Golem2God and toadchild like this.
  5. Tarot

Tarot New Member

The forearm is sculpted as part of Joan's leg, so it'd be a royal pain to remove it without a dremel and a lot of careful work.

6. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

[​IMG]

Well, not you. CB...

xagroth likes this.
  7. Nincoreween

At least the largest part of the body she is standing on not attached to the leg and you only have to deal with the arm.

8. Tarot

Tarot New Member

I'd rather deal with the larger part than the forearm. That would be easy to remove without destroying/resculpting detail, could clipper the whole thing. Mind, I actually like the base, so...

9. HotFreshTofu

HotFreshTofu Well-Known Member

Gotta love how the LE Joan is generic and appealing to everyone, if not outstanding or super interesting. (makes sense, designed as a model to practice painting).

Yet the general release Joan is an epic display pose with a dieing alien attached to her leg. A nice model, but I think many players have issues or annoyances with it as a game piece.

xagroth, Belgrim and Nincoreween like this.
  10. Nincoreween

I love it, and she will lead my unit to victory.

IMG_2567.JPG

HotFreshTofu likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation