1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to PanO, need advice on varuna

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Trauma07, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Trauma07

Trauma07 Husam Special Operative

Hi,
    I´m currently a hassassin bahram player, but I want to branch out, so I wrote this list:

Varuna Immediate Reaction Division
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    FUSILIER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    FUSILIER (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    FUSILIER Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ORC MULTI Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 40)
    ORC Feuerbach / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 42)
    KAMAU (Fireteam: Haris) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    KAMAU Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 23)
    MACHINIST (Varuna Div.) (CH: Mimetism, Stealth, Aquatic Terrain) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    KAMAU (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    ECHO-BRAVO Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun, WildParrot / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    ZULU-COBRA (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Jammer / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    CROC MAN (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    WARCOR (Sixth Sense L1) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Is this playable, or do you recommend something else? I was trying to keep the list at a low price moneywise too, I´m a student and I don´t want to spend more than about a hundred euros right now. I was thinking the two starters (vanilla and varuna) would be a good start, so I kind of went from there.

Looking forward to your thoughts and thanks in advance for your help

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Howdy!

Welcome to the hyper power! Just a few suggestions:
    - your looking a little light on orders I would find a way to squeeze in 2 Fugazi – they're worth their weight in gold. they synergize really well with your Zulu cobra and offer nice regular orders a decent ARO flash pulse.
    - you'll also need to take a hacker to unlock those remotes. the Zulu cobra KHD is my go-to but others also have success with the dirt cheap fusilier hacker.
    - I'm not sure what the plan for the first group is, but I would stick that Kamau MSR in the core team. He's an unrivaled gunfighter. Leverage his already good skills/stats with that 5-man bonus.
    - I would drop the machinist. He doesn't have much to fix without remotes in the list.

I think you have a really good foundation here but theres definitely room to refine!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation