1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New releases in UK

Discussion in 'News' started by Swiftage, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Swiftage

Swiftage Well-Known Member

Hi folks. Has anyone else pre-ordered any of the minis (Long Ya etc......) that were due for release yesterday? Everywhere I've checked seems to be waiting for restock according to their online stores.

2. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Several German retailers also had a one week delay for the Long Ya, so I suspect there might have been an issue with their distribution in general.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

French distributor Legion Distribution received it on January 18th and it was available in stores one week later.

4. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Where did you preorder it if I may ask? I know firestorm games supplier has issues currently for Infinity. I think goblin gaming has too.

5. Swiftage

Thanks for the responses folks. Ordered from Goblin (my usual), but every other store I've looked at so far seems to have similar problems, at least as far as I can tell.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  6. Gwynbleidd

I use goblin quite a bit as well as firestorm and Wayland games. I have to ring goblin tomorrow about an order so I’ll ask about their supplier then. I know firestorm is having issues as they couldn’t get my bearpode.

7. Swiftage

Brief update: was tempted to contact Goblin to check today, long story short though had shipping confirmation come through before I did. I assume just some minor delay getting stock.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  8. Gwynbleidd

Lol, beat me to the punch. Yeah, a shipment of their stuff came in today so possibly just a minor delay. Glad you got your stuff on the way to you!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation