1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player to San Antonio TX

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Dark, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Dark

Dark New Member

Hey guys moving to SA TX in January and looking for any groups or places to get a game in. Will be moving to the west/north west area but a little travel is ok.

2. trox

trox New Member

San Antonio has a lively scene; I'd recommend dropping into Infinity San Antonio on Facebook and saying hi! The Austin scene is budding as well, also organized mainly on Facebook.

3. Drake Richards

Drake Richards New Member

Howdy Dark! San Antonio is a fun city, and I hope you like it here. I’ve been playing Infinity in San Antonio for a few years now, so if you have any questions you can always PM me or post in the Infinity San Antonio Facebook group.
    Unfortunately, I’ve had to take a break from Infinity for a few months now, so the scene is somewhat smaller than it used to be. We still have a few players on the north and west side though that are always looking to game. I’d recommend checking out Dragon’s Lair at Alamo Ranch, as that’s closest to you and is the only store in SA that stocks Infinity. There are also a good group of players at Court of Gamers on the north side of town that meet up weekly. We also have a Discord server (linked in the Facebook page, or I can send you an invite) that’s useful for getting pickup games scheduled.

4. Dark

Dark New Member

Awesome Thanks guys really appreciate it. I will check it out once I get settled! i have joined the FB group and Discord. Look forward to gaming with you guys in the near future!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation