1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player, new list

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by deej, Jan 28, 2019.

1. deej

deej New Member

I'm new to infinity and I'm looking to get started with DBS. I'm trying to put together a list using druze and the anaconda (as these are some of the models that got me interested). I understand lists need to be tailored to the objective, but I gotta start somewhere. This would be used as an "all comers" list which I will expand and change as my model count grows. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG] We are bad people
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    Core
    [​IMG] DRUZE HMG, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    [​IMG] DRUZE Paramedic (X Visor, MediKit) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)

[​IMG] ANACONDA Spitfire + Light Flamethrower, Panzerfaust / CCW. (2 | 62) [​IMG] [​IMG] OPERATOR Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (- | 0)
    [​IMG] DRUZE Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

Duo
    [​IMG] DRUZE (X Visor) Shock Marksman Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] DRUZE Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18) 5.5 SWC | 300 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

#1 deej, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  2. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

You seem to have a good basic understanding of the keeping extra bodies around to replace Core link as it whittles down, but there are definitly some things I would change.

1) Anaconda - Are you really connected to the model? Scarface& Cordelia seem to be the better option, especially because Cordelia is an engineer which is extremely necessary if you are running a TAG.

2) Move Hunzakuts to seperate groups, these guys/gals are the real winners of Druze and really need access to order pool to ensure they push their buttons.

3) Too many Druze- While the sectorial is about the Druze, they are an expensive and too many is somewhat limiting. Also the E/M Lgl Druze is too good not to take!

4) While the Brawler MSV2 is great, without Saito you aren’t getting the full value of it so I recommend the Clipper bot as the aro piece instead.

Here is an example of a list trying to be similiar to the one you posted with some modifications.
    [​IMG] Test──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] DRUZE HMG, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    [​IMG] DRUZE (X Visor) Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (E/M and Nimbus) / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    [​IMG] DRUZE Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Pitcher, D-Charges / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] DRUZE (X Visor) Shock Marksman Rifle, Chain-colt / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)[​IMG] CLIPPER DRONBOT Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 17)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Doctor (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] BRAWLER Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] SCARFACE & CORDELIA TURNER undefined. (1.5 | 74) [​IMG]
    [​IMG] SCARFACE 2 Mk12, Heavy Rocket Launcher / AP CCW. (1.5 | 57) [​IMG]
    [​IMG] SCARFACE Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. () [​IMG]
    [​IMG] CORDELIA TURNER Combi Rifle, Chain-colt, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]2 [​IMG] HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    5 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

3. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Oops I meant to do an AHD Brawler not a Doctor, but it those two could be swapped easily.

4. deej

deej New Member

thanks for the insight. I didn't realize saito had smoke, not sure how I missed that! I'll probably get him and try the smoke/msv and the also the clipper dronbot, see what i like better. You're probably right about the TAG too. The more I look at the profiles, scarface just seems to be all around better. I'll probably get the anaconda model and use it as scarface. Thanks again

5. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

If you pick up the putrage box, you get a Druze multi-sniper and a great ninja to proxy as Saito. You’ll also get a sweet anaconda pilot and you can easily use uahu as a hvt. It’s got pretty high value for DBS imho.

6. deej

deej New Member

Thank you! Just ordered it!

oldGregg likes this.
  7. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

Uhahu quailfies also as Valerya Proxy (I do this) and Emily may be your Cordelia. And I am sure you will find a way to include Domovoi as a proxy to your force :)

oldGregg likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation