1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player in NYC, looking to learn.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by CommanderHorseHead, Apr 27, 2019.

1. CommanderHorseHead

CommanderHorseHead New Member

Hey guys and gals, I got into infinity early N3 over on the west coast, came back to NYC but couldn't keep up due to having to leave my army behind and school. recently got back in, and I'll be getting my army back soon and wanting to refresh my self on infinity, however I know that Nu brand was the place to play infinity, but that shut down due to personal reasons from the owner, so I was wondering were is a good place to get a game? (IRL or FaceBook or any other place)

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I think the infinity crew moved over to "Carcosa game club" though, I'm unsure of how often they play if at all. We play a ton in NJ with tournaments usually every month

3. moyamoya

moyamoya New Member

I know a couple people play at The Compleat Strategist, but not sure of the days. Overall it is rather quiet. Currently have a few people in Stamford playing, which isnt too far.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation