1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player from London

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Alguaciles_Ortega, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Alguaciles_Ortega

Alguaciles_Ortega Active Member

Hello everyone!

It is a real pleasure to had the chance to become part of such a great community!

Started only recently, after being a 40k player for a long time, I found Infinity much more satisfying and brainy than what I can expect it to be looking at the BR on the net :).

I have to admit that I really love it.

Currently playing Vanilla Nomads ( cannot find a reason for not liking them ), I think there is still lots to learn out there ( none the last the new edition coming out this year, possibly ).

Looking forward to be an active player as possible, I hope to get the chance to cross the dices with some of you around there. Meanwhile I will be back to my readings, of previous forum threads :)

Best Regards

Cthulhu363 likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dude where are you playing?

3. Alguaciles_Ortega

Alguaciles_Ortega Active Member

mostly at home, at the moment. had the chance to use some "leftovers" from my 40k table, and so trying that way.

I read you are currently based in Sheperd Bush ( Dark Sphere ), am I right ?

I read also about another gaming group in Bethnal Green, is it still there ?

Not sure when could be a good time for coming around and pay a visit, be honest with you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm not playing as a club, hate in Bethnal green is legit if you're looking for a solid/worthwhile club to join but if you ever want a game just @ me

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation