1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player, Bristol

Discussion in 'New Users' started by MikeWy, Aug 17, 2020.

1. MikeWy

MikeWy Well-Known Member

Hi,

Just introducing myself, I have an introductory game next week so never played before, but I watched a few tutorial videos and I love the mechanics of the game.

Bit bamboozled by all the factions and sectorials ATM but I am currently weighing up steel phalanx, and 0-12. The latter mostly due their inclusion in code one and availability of an action pack. I like the look of steel phalanx, and they seem quite mobile, but put off by the fact they can't be used in code one.

colbrook and redeemer like this.
  2. redeemer

redeemer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Infinity community MikeWy. Both steel phalanx and O-12 are fine choices as a starting faction. Steel phalanx provides a unique playstyle centered around their hyper strong ancient greek heroes and their own unique way of making link teams, while O-12 is a well-balanced force with access to most high tech equipment and relies on more of a combined arms approach with a few expensive toys ready to tackle any situation. The pro of being a code one faction is not that much of one since most players who play infinity play N3 so if that was the reason not to go into steel phalanx don't worry too much and CB is working to introduce more factions in code one in the coming year, so pick the faction you like best or go for both. :)

MikeWy likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation