1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Intelcom functions: Declare? Still Score?

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Spleen, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Spleen

Spleen Well-Known Member

So there's two new intelcom functionalities in ITS 10, and I'm a bit confused:

upload_2018-9-4_11-31-16.png upload_2018-9-4_11-32-2.png

Unlike the older functions, these DON'T reiterate on the missions that you have to declare whether you are using your card as intelcom or as the classified, however there is still a general rule indicating as much.

Are these just passive functionalities? Do you need to declare anything at all?

xagroth and inane.imp like this.
  2. Skjarr

Skjarr EI Mouthpiece

In the section explaining INTELCOM cards in the ITS document, p11, it says:
    "As stated in some scenarios would be specified the possibility of renouncing the Objective Classified, to use it as
    INTELCOM Card (Support and Control or Interference)."

Given it specifically mentions those two types of INTELCOM card then I'd assume the two new ones are passive effects.

3. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

The INTELCOM card Support and Control and Interference you have to say that you are going to renounce to do the classified objective to do the efect of this intelcom.

With Counterespionage and provisions, you don have toy say that you are going to use intelcom, when you accomplish you objective you use the Intelcom trait. So yes is a passive .

4. MindwormGames

MindwormGames Well-Known Member

Passive and not optional, correct?

In other words, with Counterespionage if I fulfill a 'target' icon objective, I will get points for it and it will cancel the points of the opposing player's fulfilled 'cross' icon objective. Is that right?

5. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

correct

MindwormGames, volgo and xagroth like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation