1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy interested in JSA

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by OCEE78, Sep 29, 2019.

1. OCEE78

OCEE78 Well-Known Member

Hey guys been searching through the minis and I am attracted most to the JSA but honestly I am unsure of what exactly I am looking at or for. I know there is a JSA starter set but then which miniatures will I need on top of that? I want to see how much it is going to cost me to setup a infinity army so trying to get a starting force together for 300pt games.

Minis such as -
    Miyamoto Mushashi Aristeia! outfit
    Saito Tōgan, Mercenary Ninja (Combi Rifle)
    Appeal to me alot but honestly everything under JSA seems cool to me.

Was hoping to have some pointers in what you guys would reccomend I purchase etc.

Thanks all!

2. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will find a lot of wisdom and suggestions for JSA posting here but you also may want to post this in the Non-Aligned army section of the forums too. JSA is no longer part of Yu Jing.

I jumped into Infinity after uprising so I can't give you any other feedback than that.

Good luck!

3. OCEE78

OCEE78 Well-Known Member

My bad! I will just copy and paste this over there.

csjarrat likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation