1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum New Poster

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Cry of the Wind, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

Hello all! I have been lurking a bit on the old forum and hope to be more active here. Play JTF2theFuture (USAriadna themed as Canadian style spec ops) and have recently started Nomads (Vanilla with Corregidor option). Very new to the game but picking it up fast! Went 0-3 first tourny and within 2 months 2-1 on the next one. I'm not the best painter in the world but strive to have nice models on the table if not flashy. Loving the tables people make for this game and am looking forward to starting my own table project in the future. I'll have more interesting posts up in the near future as I get final army shots of my USAriadna and some WIP of my new Nomads.

Sabin76 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation