1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and Old Hassassins

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by yoink101, Apr 22, 2019.

1. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

Hi all! I’m just getting into hassassins. Does anyone have a picture of their new and old muyibs and daylami next to each other? I’d just like to see the size and detail comparison before I snag the older models.

Thank you!

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Let's see if _this_ works. Ok, not the best image my camera has taken, but eh.

It's probably pretty obvious which are old and which are new in the photo. It's equally obvious that no one can probably tell at arms length. :D

Attached Files:

#2 Papa Bey, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Section9 and yoink101 like this.
  3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Well-Known Member

Up close, the older versions of both are noticeably a bit smaller & less crisp in their details. That said, when I started HB I got both the old & new starters & have been quite happy with how the two boxes look & work together on the tabletop.

yoink101, Xeurian and Urobros like this.
  4. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

The older ones are SLIGHTLY smaller. But honestly most of the changes are in the details. What you will mostly notice is the posing, and the weapon sizes. The weapons are better sculpts, and the poses more natural in the new models.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I don't think there's enough difference to matter to me. They're certainly close enough in height/bulk.

6. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

Old Muyibs have a bit of HS2e small head syndrome, but I think they are still good, characterful models. Fiday, on the other hand, seems pretty big; he is leaning over and about as tall as the others, but I guess he has an excuse to be a particularly physical specimen.

Errhile likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation