1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help. Wich playstyle is different from Yu jing?

Discussion in 'News' started by madcore, Jan 26, 2019.

1. madcore

madcore Member

Hi All,

Very new to infinity and currently playing Yu Jing and loving the models. That being said, I already want to start a second army and I would like something that is different to Yu jing, in terms of play style.

I was referred to Tohaa and Aleph in my area but would like more opinions to make an informed decision.

Tks for the help.

2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Would suggest Haqqislam. Most of the time you have to trade upwards for winning the game.

3. Kir

Kir Well-Known Member

Nomads, aleph, and CA are probably your best bet. Nomads has ace hacking and a lot of lean models that specialize on a task. Aleph has high tech with tricks, great pricy hackers, albeit with less direct firepower. CA can get pricy elite anything and brings a lot of new rules to the table.

Wolf likes this.
  4. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

I would second the Haqqislam suggestion. We’re on deck for a new sectorial, and the playstyle differs greatly. (I dabble with Yu Jing). I would recommend picking up the red veil and beyond sets as a great place to start. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’ll have a blast learning all of our tricks and strategies.

The Haqqislam sub forum is very welcoming, and there’s a ton of great players willing to help out if you have any questions.

Some of my favorite units:
    Khawarij
    Fidays
    Ghazi
    Djanbazan
    Daylami
    Leila
    ... okay really I just love everything available to us. The fact that most of our models are so aesthetically appealing to me makes them so much fun to play on the table.

Space Ranger, madcore, Wolf and 2 others like this.
  5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Haqq is about as far as you can get from typical YJ playstyles.

Nomads is another good suggestion, it's also a long way from YJ playstyles, but in a different way than Haqq.

So, go to the webstore and see which one has more models you think look cool!

6. madcore

madcore Member

This is very good, I bought Red Veil becasue I lked both the look of Yu jing and Haqqislam. The other faction I really like the look of iis Nomad. You sir are making me very happy. Tks :)

7. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Great choice! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

madcore likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation